Francesca Stella Riva - trying to cope with it





TRYING TO COPE WITH IT.
A journey through failure.

When I was a kid i saw a light floating high above the sea one night. i thought it was an alien, turned out to be just god.

your mom would drink until she was no longer speaking, and dad would dream of all the different ways to die, each one a little more than he could dare to try

a nice heart and a white suit and a baby blue sedan and i am doing the best that i can.

to be crushed is not to be hit and left to recover. it's to be left untouched, unable to pass from one thing to another.

If I go to heaven I'll be bored as hell.

hey bobby malone, how you have grown, a couple months on the couch while you figure things out won't do you wrong

it's a pill and you've got to take it, it's a pill that you've got to take, it's a pill and you've got to take it, i won't rest until you take it.

i put on an argyle sweater and put on a smile. i don't know how to do this.

today's another day we do what we can, feel so sad so bad today

yes is my favourite answer, i took a dancer home she felt so alone we stayed up all night in the kitchen doing the dishes on and on until the dawn


i don't wanna stay at your party, i don't wanna talk with oyur friends, i don't wanna vote for your presidents, i just wanna be your tugboat captain.


And if we live "we live to thread on kings", and if we die we die old and lonely and forgotten

I watched the way they were and that could never have been us. So the girl I loved before I fucked you'll always be. But the woman you've grown into is no woman for me.

my baby loves me, i'm so hungry. hunger makes me a modern girl. my whole life is like a picture of a sunny day.